Lectromax Australia manufactures an extensive range of high quality magnetic particle inspection benches for use in a wide variety of industries, and under two brand names.
|The LECTROMAX range meets stringent requirements in the aerospace, aircraft overhaul and similar industries where critical inspection is mandatory.||The MAGMASTER range is designed for the automotive rework, engine reconditioning and performance trades, as well as for general use, is competitively priced and offers excellent value together with high reliability and performance.|
All machines in this range are AC magnetising for the detection of surface or near surface cracks as a result of stress, fatigue, heat, etc. Half wave DC is also available as an option on some machines.
Both brands comply with International specifications for magnetic particle inspection, and are available with a wide range of options and accessories to extend their versatility.
- All benches are fitted with stainless steel tanks and ruggedly constructed.
- All electronics are designed as plug-in modules and carry a 2 year warranty.
- All magnetising transformers are industrial quality and carry a 5 year warranty.
- Comply with all relevant International Standards
- 2 Year Warranty on Electronics
- 5 Year Warranty on Transformers
- Stainless Steel Tanks
- A wide range of optional accessories
- Lectromax technical and after sales service